Saturday 19 March 2011

Photoshop Nightmare!

OK i have tried to render my plan and sections in photo shop for the past 2 days!! this is crazy- if i had stuck to hand render it would be done by now! So its now looking like im not going to have all the work that is preferred to be as complete as possible on Monday as we are going to move on to the next 1:50 scale.
Here are my quick hand drawn sections that took no time at all then the ONE section i have managed to do on photoshop! = taking me 4 hours!!! Not good!


The key 4 working sketch section- (done on grease proof paper):





,,,,,,,,,,,and the one section i have done so far in photoshop:
the problem is i don`t think its at any better standard then my quick working section even though they took me 5 times as long!!!



1 comment:

  1. Adele

    As the good book says

    DON'TPANIC! (the one being the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy)

    I am well behind, the fence thing is client work. Hopefully by tonight have Master plan, Trees and materials finished , then tomorrow sequence's, cross sections and precedents, i will not have time for model and pics, so you are doing fine!

    I know what you mean about photoshop.

    I will be doing mine by hand, no time to fuss about.

    Chill, they have banned hanging!

    ReplyDelete