Sunday 13 March 2011

Branding - buisness card and letter head.

In advanced representation we were asked to design a business card and letter head for ourselves- i found this difficult as i wanted so many different thing - but it does need to be simple too! Its a difficult one

I came up with a few and presented them all, but I'm not convinced that my tutor was at all happy with them- which is fine but i would like to get this write- its important to have my personality, my image on the card so that it is distinctly mine-



these ,made of recycled cardboard were to show- eco and sustainable thinking
but they lack something,





bright, young and happy = me
but look too much like a florist card!

Here is the matching letter head:








Clean , simple- a touch of colour to show vibrancy and youth,
with the eco square, royal purple to contrast with the young orange
This is the one i have chosen , for now at least,,,



Here is the matching letter head:







No comments:

Post a Comment