Tuesday 22 March 2011

Just another manic monday ,,,,

 ,,,,aaagghhh!!! I wish it was Sunday!!!

Songs aside, a manic Monday indeed- after spending all week working on a photo shop technique for my plan and sections, turns out that the rendering of any plan ,section or drawing  arnt as important as i thought -
We have now been told that getting all the drawings ( in ink )and annotated first is most important - then render. Ok this is fine i had done all my drawings in ink that's why i tried the photo shop method- however i had not finished all my annotation- so now i know
- ink
- annotation 
- render

This week :
-finnish the 1:200 plan- (in ink , annotated with a key with a third/strip rendered)
-planting plan/shedule 1:200 (CAD)
-print off chosen 1:50 area on A1

For Advanced Rep:
- start designing and building my website

No comments:

Post a Comment