Tuesday 12 April 2011

i miss monday crits!!!

i thought - right ok adele, you know what you need to do , so just get on and do it- so i am following my geeky timetable (and have stuck to it so far!!) but i do miss the extra pressure that the monday crits bring!
As long as i stick to the timetable i should be fine- i just hope i dont spend too long on any one element-
im very pleased that i cracked the AUTOCAD ! done my 1:200 plan, from this i can use the planting plan, hard works layout, drainage and setting out plan too- hopefully that will be enough to tick the AutoCAD box !!!??!!!

moving on ,,,,,,,

4 comments:

  1. Me too!!! I need the pressure to make sure I complete things rather than just bits and bobs of various tasks!! Wanna meet up Thursday? Maybe we can set certain bits of work to be done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno about the deadlines but the banter got me through last term and it's in short supply in my oubliette... the end is in sight though, right? Right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done You, still in denial on the Autocad front.
    Setting time tables but never quite meet them , so tops marks to you!
    Setting out Plan? Missed that one, can you direct?

    Spoke to Hadlow ..Show Friday 3rd June 6pm
    final pin up ??? 30th May??

    I need parenting as usual!

    Watercolours look lovely

    ReplyDelete