Wednesday 19 January 2011

rendering styles- which one do i choose !!????

After Monday's pin up, it was obvious that the rendering style i chose was weak, it was lost on the wall, so iv tried afew more techniques- now i need to be brave , choose and apply one to all my work!! my main goal is to show atmosphere ? I'm not there yet but i hope can get there?
I would appreciate any feedback ( time permitting, of corse!)

Ink and a touch of pencil



Ink



 Pro marker pens



 Colour pencil



 Pencil led sticks



Pastels


Ink


3 comments:

  1. I quite like the effect with the pencil led sticks, but also your ink, maybe experiment with the sticks over ink? Thanks for today by the way hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the feedback hun, will try that next then, thats ok its always great to speak to other people and get feedback and opinions-!! your welcome anytime x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Alick, the 3rd Ink down and the pencil sticks..... the Pencil one on its own will probably be too weak.... but a mix of the two should really be effective.... Thumbs up :)
    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete